How to start a PPC campaign to reach success?
9 steps to set up a successful PPC campaign
When looking to boost traffic to your website, you have two basic options: pay-per-click (PPC) advertising or search engine optimization(SEO). In this article we are going to focus on PPC. How can you create an excellent PPC campaign to lead your business to success?
With PPC advertising you can pay for traffic using programs provided by Google Adwords, Yahoo Search Marketing and others to reach your business niche. PPC is basically, a form of advertising that enables you to display ads in the sponsored results section of each search engine's results page. Then, you pay a fee based on how competitive your chosen keyword is and whenever a viewer clicks through from your ad to your website.
You have to decide how much you are willing to pay each time someone clicks on the search result. This means you have to choose carefully the keywords or phrases you want your website to be associated with when a search is performed. The great advantage is that you are advertising to people who are already interested in you.
Following these 9 steps will really help you make the most out of your PPC campaigns. And the great thing is that all the lessons you learn from PPC can be taken into your SEO campaigns.
- Determine your goals: increase subscribers, sales or brand awareness, so your advertising efforts don’t go in the wrong direction. Also do some searches on Google to see which ads come up, and which offers your competitors are focusing on.
- Define your budget: How much money you can put for advertising? The PPC cost will vary on how many clicks you want or are willing to pay. Prices will also vary depending on how many people reaching per day.
- Make a list of keywords: Do keyword research before selecting your own keywords. The more research the better. This is the most important step since the appropriate keyword can promote your online business to success. PPC success is all about choosing the right words.
- Finalize keywords: Select the keywords for your campaign tools like Google Keywords Planner or you can hire PPC consultant experts to get your work done in a professional way.
- Bid on selected keywords: bid on the keywords that better describe your online business, products or services to get conversions and generate good ROI (return in investment). You can use different keywords for different ad so you can reach more specific groups of people. You can also set up different ad groups for different products or services that you offer. Actually, a good PPC campaign should start with at least 10 AdGroups.
- Create a viral headline: Create an appealing, relevant headline to attract your viewers and make them want to click on your ad. Make sure you are honest with your headline and promise what you will offer with your business. If visitors go to your site and they don’t find the thing promised in your ad, it can lead to negative publicity.
- Create landing pages: create original landing pages with a call to action button directing your viewers to what you want to sell. Each of your products should have their own page, with a very clear 'buy button' and a nice description. Link the ad straight to that page
- Update your advertising campaign and landing pages Make a PPC team well trained so that can analyze response to ads and changes if required, or hire professionals to launch or maintain PPC campaigns in an effective way.
- Monitor your campaign: Ensure you are getting a high ROI from it. Check sure your campaign success rate every day and make sure you are reaching the right target with it.
September 13, 2017
August 21, 2017
August 21, 2017